Experience a vocal break through in as little as 4 to 6 weeks!
Vocal coach to the stars, Paula G’s unique vocal techniques and expert performance coaching has helped many of her past students move on to have successful careers in music, film and performance.
Whether you’re an aspiring or a professional singer, we can help you to
- Prevent or eliminate bad singing habits that can do damage to your vocal cords
- Discover your true natural singing voice
- Increase your vocal range & pitch accuracy
- Improve your breath control, resonance & power
- Learn, with a style of music you connect with: R&B, Rock, Gospel, Jazz, Classical, Pop
- We primarily service the Greater Toronto Area
Paula G is one of the most unique, diverse, experienced, and renowned vocal coaches in Canada:
- 20 years in the music industry
- Former Head vocal coach for Y.T.V’s #1 rated show “The Next Star” and star of Global Television’s Da Kink in My Hair
- Students working with producers like L.A. Reid, Ludacris, Bryan-Michael Cox and Roy Hamilton III who have produced for Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and R Kelly.
- Students have signed major recording contracts with labels like Warner Music, Universal, Motown Records, Capitol Records and with Sony, The Weekend and Timberland artist management teams.
- Current Vocal Coach to Jenna Weir who plays “Matilda” in the Tony Award Winning musical in Toronto
- Has performed for Quincy Jones and Elton John
- Worked with Juno award winner Liberty Silver and Grammy Award winner Jill Scott
- Has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Toronto
- Certified Specialist of Vocal Styles from The Berklee College of Music-R&B, Pop, Rock, Country, Gospel and Jazz.
- Professor of Vocal Studies at Seneca College who created the first Pop, R&B, Contemporary vocal program accredited by a College or University in Canada.
To book a free consultation, click here, or call 647-501-8147